Frequently Asked Questions
I live outside of the USA, can I buy from your website?
Unfortunately, this website is only programed for orders destined for America. However, simply send your order and shipping address to: email@example.com and we will reply with your order amount and payment terms.
How will my order be shipped?
We ship via several courier services like UPS, Fed Ex, or DHL. You are not required to pay any charges upon delivery.
How will shipping charges be calculated? Free Shipping on Orders of $50 or More! There will be a small shipping charge of $17.99 per order on all orders under $50. Please allow 3-8 business days for delivery.
If I do not have a PayPal account can I pay with my credit card? Yes. Click on "Don't have a PayPal account?" on the PayPal page to enter your credit card information.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Since our warehouse is located on the east coast, please allow up to 3 days for eastern states and up to 8 working days for western states.
I received a damaged item in my order, who do I call?
Send us a brief an email describing the issue to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with clear images of your sales receipt, the item's defect, and wide shots of the whole item.
Will your cookware work on induction cooktops? Yes. All Cuisinox cookware as well as all of our kettles and stainless steel espresso makers are especially designed to work on all induction cook tops. (Excluding the Turkish coffee pots)
What is 18/10 stainless steel?
Stainless steel is the absolute best surface to cook with. It is easy to clean, never reacts with food, lasts a lifetime, and looks rich. The 18/10 ratio is the nickel to chromium content in the stainless steel. The more nickel is used, the higher the last number (10). Nickel gives stainless steel its durability and stainless property. The Chromium gives it shine and silver-like qualities. We use only the best 18/10 stainless steel from Japan in Cuisinox Elite and Gourmet and most kitchenware items. We also use 18/8 stainless steel in some serving pieces like napkin holders and items which do not come in contact with food.
Do stainless steel handles get hot?
All stainless steel cast and hollow handles may get a little hot. The use of a tea towel, potholders, or oven mitts is sometimes required. Handles will stay cool for regular everyday cooking temperatures and cooking times (up to 20 minutes). For longer cooking times (like when cooking a stew), the handles may get hotter. This is absolutely normal.
Which cookware works best on my gas stove?
All Cuisinox cookware may be used on gas stoves. However, many manufactures of gas stoves strongly recommend using Cuisinox Super Elite which was especially designed for professional use on gas stoves which are standard in most high-end restaurants.
Download Super Elite specifications sheet
Can Cuisinox cookware be used on ceramic or glass top ranges?
Yes. All Cuisinox cookware has flat smooth bases, ensuring total contact with ceramic, glass, halogen, and the new induction cooktops.
What is Surround Heat technology?
Surround Heat Technology is exclusive to Cuisinox Super Elite. This heat diffusing system is the most efficient and modern way to cook. Cuisinox Super Elite cookware has a 1/8" thick, 3-ply layer alloy that retains and diffuses heat evenly throughout the pot. Heat is transmitted from the sides as well as the base of the cookware. This creates a uniform and consistent heat eliminating hot spots. There is really no better way to cook.
How do I keep my new cookware looking new? It is important to clean your cookware soon after it has cooled off. This is when it is the easiest to remove any caked-on food. Immerse the pan in water for a few minutes. Use dish washing liquid soap and a stiff bristle brush or scotchbrite pad to wash your pots. Dry off with a dry cloth to keep your pots looking new. If food is sometimes overcooked or burnt unto the pan, a little elbow grease may be required. Avoid immersing your cookware in water for longer than a couple of hours. Salts and/or minerals in your water may damage stainless steel surfaces and leave small white pits. A discoloration or blue-yellowish blemish may sometimes appear after washing. This is usually caused by hard water, oil, or soap residue. A couple of ounces of white vinegar will remove these blemishes. Another product that works like a charm in restoring stainless steel is any metal polish solid in any hardware store.
What is the warranty on your items?
Cuisinox cookware is covered by a 25 year limited warranty. All other items have warranties if specified.
Are your non-stick pans PFOA free?
Yes, all of our non-stick pans are professional quality and environmentally safe and PFOA free.
Our YouTube videos link: http://bit.ly/1NgDjB9
How do return something I ordered?
- If an item is received damaged, then the buyer may request a credit note or a reship.
- The buyer must inform us within the first 5 days after delivery.
- We may request for photographic proof or we may request for the item to be returned for inspection.
- If we have mistakenly shipped a wrong item, then we will reship the correct item as soon as possible.
- The buyer must inform us within the first 5 days after delivery.
- Depending on the type of item, we may request for photographic proof or we may request for the wrong item to be returned. We will reimburse the return shipping fee.
- If the buyer does not want to wait for an out-of-stock item and if he has paid by PayPal, then we will refund via PayPal.
- If the buyer does not want to wait for an out-of-stock item and if he has chosen to pay by credit card, then we will simply cancel the item and the order. The credit card will not be charged.
- If the buyer requests to cancel an order, then we will try to intercept the order but we cannot guarantee it because we ship out orders very quickly.
- If the order can be intercepted and if the buyer has paid by PayPal, then we will cancel the order and refund the full amount via PayPal.
- If the order can be intercepted and if the buyer has chosen to pay by credit card, then we will simply cancel the order. The credit card will not be charged.
Initial shipping fee = the cost to ship an ordered item
Return shipping fee = the cost to ship an item back to us
Reshipping fee = the cost to ship a replacement or an exchanged item to the buyer
A Credit Note can only be used for the next purchase on this website.
The value of the Credit Note will be credited to the total amount of the next purchase. The buyer will only have to pay for the balance (the total amount minus the Credit Note).
A Credit Note is not a refund and cannot be exchanged for cash.